1. Does it hurts?
A wax can cause discomfort but is very tolerable.
3. How long should I wait to get waxed after I've shaved?
3-4 weeks. Anything before may not achieve desirable result.
5. Will my hair grow thicker?
After 2-3 wax appointments the hair will begin to grow thinner and reduce hair growth.
7. Can I get waxed on my period?
Yes you can with a fresh tampon. Also your sensitivity will/may increase.
9. How long does my hair have to be for a wax?
Hair needs to be the length of a grain of rice (1/4 inch).
2. How can I prepare for my Brazilian Wax?
You can take a Ibuprofen 1 hour before your appointment to reduce sensitivity.
4. Can I shave in between wax appointments?
Shaving in between waxes can cause ingrown hairs and thicker hair.
6. How long will my Brazilian wax last?
3-4 weeks. Some can go longer
8. Can a pregnant woman get a Brazilian wax?
Yes but we recommend consultating your doctor first. Increase sensitivity.
10. What is the difference between a Bikini Full and an Brazilian Wax?
The only difference is that the Bikini Full does not include a butt strip like the Brazilian.